Procrastination. A word in which I have been taking a little too literal lately.
Wow. This year has been crazy, seems to me as if it all flew by in a blur. But now I'm left confused... and scares me. See, the past few months I haven't really been up to much good. My relationship, gone. My thoughts, confused. My friends, distant. And me, I haven't a clue.
I've been trying to get ahold of my past self in order to reconnect with the happiness I once had. The life in which I succeeded the ability to have fun and I hadn't a care in the world. However currently, still not having a care in the world yet at the same time having too much cares, I find that I am pretty much stuck in some sorta alternate universe, light years away from human existence.
All I can do now is pray that one day soon I'll wake up with the past buried somewhere deep into the core of my crazy nightmare of a world and be able to move on feeling content with a long, happy life ahead of me. Thanking the universe for the future (to which I still have hopes for).
*virtual hugs* xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment