On 7.7.14 Connor Franta uploaded a video called 'a new chapter'. This was the last we saw of him from O2L...
Since Connor left, the channel hasn't been the same. Videos have been slaking, the view count decreasing and worst of all, everyone was genuinely lost without Connor. You could see it in the quality of everyone's videos, nobody was as happy anymore.
As of today 3.1.15 O2L has come to an end. *teary eyes*.
Throughout everything I feel as if this channel has been apart of me, now it's like there is something missing. I have been with this fandom for around 16months now, the best moments within this past year have been when I have came home from a long day of school and turned to my reliable computer to see what videos are up for me to smile about.
Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, JC Caylen, Trevor Moran and Kian Lawley. 6/6 forever... bye
P.S. i'm sorry this post sucked, i'm emotional right now and i'm really tired. Also you may or may not know who Our2ndLife is (a collab channel on youtube if you didn't already realize from the text above). Next post will be 1000x better I promise, though I did intentionally make this blog in order to express my feeling whether people support them or not? But to whoever is reading, remember that you are worth it and I love you okay? *virtual hugs* byyyyee
I had no idea o2l split up! When Connor left I kinda gave up on the channel, I knew it wouldn't be the same... this so sad. I watch a collab channel called Just Like That and they are girls and they've always just reminded me of o2l but not as close to my heart. I still can't believe there isn't going to be an o2l anymore...
ReplyDeleteSince Connor left I've only been keeping up with Kian and JC. But even so it hasn't been the same:/
DeleteI know right, everything is so different now it's slightly scary but change can be good sometimes, hopefully this is actually a really good decision for them all but I would hate to see their friendship break apart :(. I just saw the comment you left on my blog! Thank you so much btw and I'm actually trying to figure out what to post next haha xox and I just freaked coz I saw your second comment about Girl online being the reason you wanted to starry a blog and guess what! Same! Omg this is just wow lol xxx
Delete*Start not starry haha
DeleteI'm excited though because Kian and Jc are starting their own collab channel very soon, I guess that will be something to take my mind off of things.
DeleteI know what you mean, I always have the best ideas for a blog when i'm out and about, then when it comes to writing things down I am suddenly lost for words.
I find it truly amazing how one person can bring thousands of people together like Zoella does. I aspire to one day be like her, making people happy and inspiring others :)
I'm sure you're defo make it! You've already inspired me :)
DeleteYou 'll *
Deleteawhh thankyou so much, that means alot :) I hope you get far too.
DeleteRemember, there is no finish line you just gotta keep going.