Okay so the other night I decided to have a relaxing night in to myself, stress aside.
I started it all off by making sure my room was perfectly organised and to my liking. Usually my room is a complete pigs sty and not at all organised, but when it is I can then begin my day feeling all fresh and just more on top of things in general.
Once I had all that out of the way and taken care of I prepared myself a hot bubble bath, with a blueberry scented bath bomb in which I received at Christmas.
After a relaxation hour and now feeling all rejuvenated, I whipped out some Clearasil and Exfoliating Daily Wash. I recommend both really well and have definitely been extremely pleased with the results as they have left my skin very clear and 10x smoother :)
Also in the Boxing day sales my mum went out and bought be this 'Love My Skin' facial cleanser from Boots. I simply took my Clearasil face wash and applied that all over my face (avoiding the eyes) and used the brissel brush to power round my t-zone in circular motions. I then soaked my face with lukewarm water to remove any excess soap and took the spongy applicant to go over my face, then making it a lot more soft and smooth.
:) :) ..Happy Thoughts and *virtual hugs*
Cute Post! I'm in lovee with your nail varnish colour!
ReplyDeletePeace xo