Hello there earthlings.
So I bet you're wondering what my blog is about then? Well considering you were curious enough to click here I will tell you. Though it was curiosity that killed the cat you know?
Today marks the day in which i have decided to write my own little blog:) And i have given it a lot of thought (well one nights sleep worth) and i have concluded that i am going to keep this anonymous for the time being, mainly for personal reasons in which I will try my best to explain throughout the journey of my writing. But for now hang tight okay? (woah, didn't mean to go all cereal on yo asses X'D)
Hmm.. so what's to tell?
I guess you could say I'm just your normal; average, hormonal, confused, anxious, socially awkward teenage girl. Who will most definitely be glued to her phone 99.9% of the time. I've got too many words and too much time to kill. But from what i have learnt so far "the most important things, are the hardest to say". Perhaps i can write out my own little queries and worries on life here, in a way to sort of reach out to people who may know more or less where i am coming from?
... Sorry if this didn't exactly explain much and kind of side tracked there, you will surely get to know me better through my writing and then get a good idea on whether to stay with me through this, or leave:( *whispers* "please stay".
Erm. I suppose that's all for now, see you in the near future? *virtual hugs* byyyyyyyyyee..
That was a lovely first post and we are so similar.;) I`m definitely going to read your blog in the future.
ReplyDeleteI`ve just started my blog either and maybe we can exchange some experiences in the future x
Thanks so much for replying!! That has literally just made my day, knowing that there is someone out there who has heard my voice! My heart is racing and was almost in tears from shock and excitement. Thankyou so much for noticing me. I'd be more than happy to share some thoughts with you xx
Deletegood luck with your blog -- liked your first post!
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much that means a lot!! :) i cant wait to write more, it makes it even more real when i have people like you who take the time to read what i have to say and are genuine enough to leave me something to make me smile. Kind regards, xKittyDx xox
DeleteThanks for visiting my blog, I'm excited to keep reading yours! Good luck with it!
ReplyDeleteHonestly it was no problem, pleasure really! :D Thanks so much for commenting, it makes me smile when people respond to something i would have never imagined anyone reading:) Good luck to you aswell! x
DeleteThat was such a lovely first post, I can't wait to read more from you as it seems like we are so similar! I wish you the best of luck with your blog x
ReplyDeleteAwwh thankyou so much :D I like to think that I can relate to people, makes me feel more normal I guess? ahaha Good Luck for 2015 :) x
DeleteVirtual hug back! Awesome first post, love it!
ReplyDeletePeace xo
*Big Virtual Hugs* Thanks so much! I love your blog sooo much btw :) xo
Delete