........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Let me just start off by saying, today has been a literal roller coaster of emotions. Reading through all the beautiful comments that people have left me, after having a bad day. It's amazing how something so little can mean so much....
I tried my best keeping this blog anonymous, but couldn't help by telling at least one friend. The kind of friend who's always there for you. The one who no matter how bad you feel, will always know exactly what to say just to make you see that last glimpse of shine, even if it is just one word. That word could set you off for an entire day without anyone else realizing, just remember that.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"It's weird how a complete stranger, out of the 7. 2 billion people in this world! Chose me.. to make me happy, just one person. It's just wow". As you can see I may have gotten a little too excited when I saw that first comment on my post. But is that so bad? Yes, I may be a little cheese ball every now and then, but I guess some people like cheese?
Ah that post is so sweet and I definitely know how you feel xx I guess a lot of people like cheese, so a lot of people will like you and your blog xx Good luck x
ReplyDeleteIt's comments like these that really make me smile. My inspiration depends on it :) Thank you.
DeleteBest of luck to yours as well xx
That's really nice! I hope I'm another person that makes your day, I know the Buzz when someone comments on your blog and actually reads it!, what's crazy is I'm doing the whole anonymous thing too! (Just with an alias name) xo
ReplyDeleteI feel like i'll become a regular reader of your blog
Peace ;) xo
My blog is www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com btw xox
DeleteYes indeed, i'm smiling so brightly as i read your comments :D I love the feeling when i log onto my blog, expecting no replies, then out of no where someone does! To me it feels like Christmas :) I think being anonymous is better because it allows you to be yourself, without feeling like you're going to be judged (if that makes any sense?), you also don't have to hide anymore since no one knows who you are in real life. The mystery behind it all acts as a bonus too, because its so exciting!!
DeleteI will definitely be looking forward to reading your blog!! It's the least i could do considering you took the time to read and relate to mine:) Hopefully we will speak again soon? Good luck with yours also. p.s. Taylor Swift though <3 <3 <3
P.s. I love Ours by T Swift haha
ReplyDelete